MBA Admissions Counselor
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, BA in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA
- Five years at Quantitative Risk Management as a risk management consultant
- Client relationship manager advising global financial institutions on quantifying and mitigating risks
- Financial analytics and strategic planning roles at Discover Financial Services
You might enjoy working with David if
- You have a background or interest in financial analytics, risk management, strategic planning, or client management.
- You are passionate about travel. One of David’s five kids had visited 17 states and four countries before he even turned one!