MBA Admissions Counselor
Duke University, BA in Economics, minor in Chemistry
Yale School of Management, MBA in Marketing and Leadership
- Programming strategy/scheduling and acquisitions at ESPN—overseeing such categories as college football, college basketball, and NCAA tournaments
- Acquisitions and development at Tennis Channel
- Owner of a production company, where he has been researching and interviewing subjects for a biography of the first head football coach in NCAA Division I-A
- Teacher at Sylvan Learning
- Intern at the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) and Home Team Sports
Select Admissions Counseling Accomplishments
- For more than a decade, Joe has helped applicants gain admission to M7 and top 20 MBA programs including Harvard, Northwestern Kellogg, Stanford, Duke Fuqua, and Yale.
- Joe has worked with clients around the globe in industries ranging from the standard (e.g., consulting, marketing, accounting, and nonprofit) to the nonstandard (e.g., tourism, video games, television, and academia.) He has also worked with clients applying to MBA programs in Canada and Europe.
- As a second-year MBA student at Yale, Joe was an admissions interviewer and student ambassador
Los Angeles, California
You might enjoy working with Joe if
- You come from a nontraditional background or have a low GPA or GMAT/GRE score.
- You are an entrepreneur. In addition to owning his own company, Joe has helped entrepreneurs with their MBA applications throughout his career.
- You are an underrepresented minority.
- You love sports! As an undergraduate student, Joe was a four-year manager of the Duke University men’s basketball team.
- You love entertainment—anything from traditional television and film to short- and long-form YouTube videos.