MBA Admissions Counselor
University of Michigan (Economics major and Spanish minor), BA
University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA
- Spent more than a decade at the intersection of technology and business, helping Fortune 500 companies initiate and execute their digital transformations
- Launched a European expansion for a tech company, expanding products and customer relationships while based in Europe
- Helped some of the world’s most iconic brands consider how the “Future of Work” will create their digital futures while experiencing many of the predictions and trends firsthand by starting two new businesses and shifting to working remotely
- Continues to pursue diverse digital-focused project-based work that appeals to his personal interests and values
Select Admissions Counseling Accomplishments
Mike is passionate about helping clients who think big, embrace change, and attack challenges. His approach and intense curiosity for his clients have enabled applicants from the United States, Canada, Europe, India, and China—coming from various careers including tech, private equity, consulting, banking, entertainment, health care, and military—gain acceptance into M7 programs.
You might enjoy working with Mike if
- Storytelling is important to you. One of Mike’s favorite courses was a storytelling class at Chicago’s famous “Second City,” where he learned how to draw an audience into a story with an emotional connection.
- You were an athlete (at any level). Mike was a college athlete, and he’s skilled at helping clients hone the lessons they’ve learned from sports such as teamwork, leadership, and perseverance.
- You like adventure and traveling. After college, Mike took a year-long adventure, traveling around the world on $30 a day.
- You’re interested in part-time programs. Mike is skilled at helping clients tell authentic stories about why continuing to work while earning their MBA is important.