Senior MBA Admissions Counselor
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BSBA
Kellogg School of Management, MBA
- 15 years working in MBA admissions at UNC Kenan-Flagler
- In the process of gaining additional certification in business storytelling
- Career/academic advising and program management in the undergraduate business program at UNC Kenan-Flagler
- Brand-positioning experience working on national advertising campaigns for Maxwell House Coffee, CorningWare, Pyrex, Corelle, and Hanes
- Helped open two restaurant startups; holds Natural Chef Certification
Select Admissions Counseling Accomplishments
Donna’s clients have received scholarship offers totaling over $2.5 million. In addition to having helped clients gain acceptance to M7 programs, she has also supported clients in successfully applying to programs in Europe and Canada. She has conducted thousands of MBA interviews and loves helping applicants present themselves in the most compelling way.
You might enjoy working with Donna if
- You have a background or interest in advertising, marketing, IT, hospitality, education, consulting, investment banking, or private equity. Because of Donna’s admissions background, she knows what applicants from every industry need to do in the MBA admissions process to be successful.
- You are an undergraduate looking for MBA deferred program application help. Donna’s background working with undergrad business students has equipped her to offer guidance in preparing for these special programs.
- You are an international applicant. Donna previously managed admissions decisions for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese applicants and reviewed thousands of applications from Indian candidates while working at UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- You are an athlete. Donna is an avid tennis player and enjoys working with clients who bring an athlete’s mindset.
- You are passionate about fermentation. Ask Donna about her failed attempt at fermenting fish sauce!