Are you considering applying to law school? Not sure where to begin? Or, perhaps you have started the process and want to make sure you’re on the right track to put your best foot forward. We have good news: Stratus Admissions Counseling is here to help!
We invite you to join Stratus JD counselors on August 27, 2020, for a free webinar detailing the steps you need to take NOW to develop a winning law school application:
Thursday, August 27, 2020 – 8:00-9:00 pm ET – 10 Steps to a Winning Law School Application
Ali Nash, Director of Law School Admissions Counseling and Joy Blaser, JD Admissions Counselor, will be leading this intensive session and answering your live questions about the JD application process.
During the webinar, Ali and Joy will draw on their decades of admissions experience to discuss key components and comprehensive strategies to strengthen your application, including:
- LSAT – Does the LSAT Flex make a difference? What about the GRE?
- Choosing Schools – What are your priorities?
- Transcripts – Putting your GPA in context.
- Recommenders – Not just anyone will do.
- Personal Statement – You, on your terms…
- Diversity Statement – Should you draft one?
- Addenda & Supplements – Do you need them?
- Resume – proofread, proofread, proofread!
- Connecting with the School – How much is too much? What if I can’t visit?
- COVID-19 – How will it affect law school admissions?
- YOUR Questions – Ali and Joy will answer live!
Join us at 8:00 pm Eastern Time on August 27 as we demystify the application process and offer insider tips to help set your application apart.
Can’t make it? Be sure to register so we can send a recording after the webinar.
We hope to see you there!